For 2013, Yves Saint Laurent has once again created a palette exclusively for women who travel regularly. YSL has unveiled the Palette Parisienne, with the name references the house's flagship feminine fragrance, Parisienne, and aims to evoke French-style chic.
The set comprises 10 'couture colours', chosen by YSL's Make-up Creative Director Lloyd Simmonds. They are housed in a slim, black lacquer case, complete with panoramic mirror.
The universal shades are said to adapt to the skin tones of all women, from every continent. The product features:
- 1 Blush Radiance Powder Blusher (8g / 0.28oz)
- 5 Ombres 5 Lumieres eye shadows: violet, midnight blue, bronze, gold and sand (4 x 1g / 0.035oz, 1 x 2g / 0.07oz)
- 3 Rouges Levres Pur Couture lip colours from rosewood to fuchsia (3 x 0.67g / 0.024oz)
- 1 Golden Gloss nude shine lip gloss (0.67g / 0.021oz)
- 1 mini black Mascara Volume Effet Faux-Cils Shocking (0.06 fl. oz. / 2ml)
- Presented in a protective suede pouch bag. Much more than a simple suede bag, the professional pouch worthy of the best makeup artists protects the palette and can be used and reused on all your travels
- 3 brushes. Similar in size to professional brushes, they are larger and more comfortable than traditional palette brushes, ensuring quick and easy colour application: a foam-tip brush to blend eye shadows, a lip brush for high precision application and a silky blusher brush.